Five reasons you shouldn't go to the gym.

Friday 25 October 2013

I'm so fed up of seeing people always telling others that they should go to the gym, that I've decided to write a post featuring Five reasons you shouldn't go to the gym.


Reason 1 - You hate being in a good mood

Working out releases a chemical called Endorphins, which are proven to leave you in a happier and more relaxed state, but we don't want that. We just want to all be like Grumpy Cat.






Reason 2 - You don't want to combat health risks.

I mean come on, heart disease is never going to affect you. Why would you worry about something like that? 
Exercise will only boost high density lipoprotein (HDL) or "good" cholesterol and decrease unhealthy triglycerides. Regular exercise can help prevent or manage a wide range of health problems including Stroke, type 2 diabetes, depression and more. UGH!


Reason 3 - You don't want to sleep better

Sleeping Sucks! It's just time that you can't sit and be grumpy. You love that red eye look and heavy bags under your eyes. 




Reason 4 - You hate good sex

Regular physical activity can lead to a greater level of arousal for women, and men who exercise are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than men who don't. 


Reason 5 - Exercise helps you to lose weight

Hold on, what if I need that extra fat pocket on my belly or if I need fall out a window and need to fly using my bingo wings? If I exercise I won't be able to do that, because exercise helps you to lose fat by increasing muscle and in turn my metabolism. That's just a dreadful thought. Who would want something like that to happen?



So there you have it. That's five reasons you really don't want to go to the gym. I'd love to hear your reasons for not wanting to go to the gym. 

Stay Grumpy. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment