All in a days work

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Having recently graduated from university, I have been lucky enough to find myself a job. This means that I don't have the greatest facilities for cooking meals in the office, so I have to rely on preparation at home or what I can buy from the local Tesco.

This morning I started the day by having some ready made Oats. 














These ones have banana and strawberry mixed in and are incredibly easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave for three minutes after adding the milk and that's you done. 

Lunch today was some grilled chicken breast steaks marinated in sun dried tomato and basil sauce, cottage cheese and a banana. 




For dinner I decided to treat myself to some fast food. Which isn't bad considering it's my once a week treat. That is something that a lot of people punish themselves over, but it really isn't a big deal at all.

I'm also feeling incredibly motivated at the moment in both work, fitness and nutrition at the moment. My lifts are going up, I'm enjoying my time in the office and my nutrition has been focused with the aim of gaining muscle.

Things are going great just now. I can't wait to see what the rest of October holds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment