Breezing through the lifts

Thursday 10 October 2013



Today saw another day of my Stronglifts workout routine and first on the cards was the same as always is, Squats. I was jumping up again today after flying through the 60kg sets first time. This time stepping up to 65kg. Again this was no trouble and I successfully completed all five sets without much struggle.

Next up was bench. Now this is around the weight that I've been stuck at for quite some time now, so I'm hoping that Stronglifts will help push me past this and get my bench going upwards again. Todays target weight was 50kg. With a little bit of effort I stumbled through the first set, but soon after was coasting through the final five sets. Sometimes it just takes the first set to warm my body up to the exercise.

Last exercise of the day was bent over rows. Something I quite enjoy doing although after doing 5 sets of squats, my legs always feel like they are wanting to give out. Todays weight was 45kg. No real struggle to complete these five sets, so that means a full house for todays workout and it's onwards and upwards for the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment