A different approach to blogging

Wednesday 11 June 2014

For the longest time, I have been blogging in a style that I probably shouldn't really have got into. Rather than using blogging for telling people what I've been doing all the time, I've been restricting myself to only blogging when I have something good to tell, which, in the fitness game, is really only the plus sides of my journey.

I have finally realised that perhaps I should be a bit more realistic and actually use the blog to document as many aspects of my fitness journey as I can, instead of giving others the unrealistic expectation that everything is going smoothly.

At the moment, I'm just about to head to bed, but I felt that I needed to write this down and get myself started on the path to opening up a bit more about where and what I am actually doing on a day to day basis.

I look forward to telling you more.

See you in the morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment