World cup and Weights

Saturday 14 June 2014

Unless you have been hiding under a rock, the world cup has started and I love it. What more could someone ask for than three games of football to watch every day?

Of course I'm gutted that Scotland aren't in it, but I'm pretty used to that now. Defaulting to supporting my adopted second national team of Spain, although they got off to a pretty rubbish start yesterday getting destroyed by Holland. Fingers crossed they get their act together pretty quickly.

The gym has also been going pretty well lately. Into about the 15th week of my cut using the LdnMuscle cutting guide V2.0 (which is well worth the money btw). Yeah I'll admit that I've been cutting some corners, but I have no real time limit on achieving my goal, so however long it takes me, I'm going to get there. Morning cardio is the bit that I find so difficult, 'cos I absolutely hate getting up early. Most definitely a late night person.

Starting to look ever so slightly like a Dairylea triangle though, which is great, as my lats have always been the hardest part for me to grow.


I think that's really all the news I have to tell at the moment. Nothing really exciting has been happening.

Hoping to get a game of football tomorrow, but it really depends on how hungover the rest of my mates are going to be. Kinda sucks, being one of the only few that doesn't spend their Saturday night drinking. Would much rather be in the gym, busting my ass off to better myself.

So who are you guys all supporting for the world cup?
How are your summer cuts going?


No comments:

Post a Comment