Saunas and Sixpacks

Sunday 15 June 2014

Today I discovered my abs, although I'm sad to say that they were short lived.

After a pretty good chest and triceps session, I decided to bake myself in the sauna. This resulted in me ending up looking pretty shiny, due to all the excess sweat that I had secreted (that word makes it sound a whole lot more disgusting). It got me thinking. What if I were to live in a permanently oiled up state.

Would I be judged for being super shiny? Would I be outcast from society, for simply wanting to cut corners? More importantly, would I die? Would I be turned into some sort of hilarious local game like Greased up Deaf guy?




These are all questions that were rushing through my head as I stared my sweet, contoured body down in the mirror opposite.

Not really, but I was pretty happy with what was looking back at me. It has just spurred me on to work even harder in the gym and achieve the results that I want to. To be honest, I don't even think I'm too far off getting those visible abs that I so desire.

For the rest of the day, I am most definitely just going to be sitting watching the copious amounts of football that will be gracing my TV, whilst more than likely losing all of my money with in-play betting.

Intake for today has so far consisted of the following : -

  • 1 Peanut butter smothered roll
  • 1 cup of Kenco Azera American Coffee
  • "1" serving of No Xplode 2.0. (Anyone who says they take one serving are definitely lying)


Not sure what the rest of the evening has in store, but it's more than likely going to be some sort of curry ordered in from the local takeaway, since I have a ridiculous amount of calories to catch up with for today.

The end


No comments:

Post a Comment